STOTT™ PILATES INTENSIVE CADILLAC
- Date: Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Glen Ellyn, IL
Join us this January!
Once a foundation in Matwork and Reformer programming has been established, this course is the next step in enhancing your exercise repertoire. Learn how to challenge clients to helope them reach their conditioning goals, while diversifying programming and building workouts with impact on the Cadillac Trapeze Table.ICAD prepares you to teach Level 1 (Essential and Intermediate) exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table. Learn to fine-tune personal and circuit training programs to meet a variety of clients’ conditioning goals with 125 exercises plus modifications on the Cadillac.
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Exercise layering related to effective program design and develop your skills with innovative STOTT PILATES® programming at Mindful Movements.
Cost: $900 + Course Materials, to be scheduled.
To Register: http://mindful-movements.net/teacher-trainings